Sunday, January 15, 2012

Enforcing the habit!

Well, after defaulting on the very first day of a 30-day long challenge period, here I am with my first post!

I remember a friend telling me last year that if you do any task for 21 days, it will be a habit and thereon, you'll need no EXTRA efforts to continue. Oh man! How many times have I tried to pursue one such thing but never did actually reach the 21 day benchmark. After I saw Madhur's post and the ted talk, I was motivated (yet again)! I am trying to exercise/gym daily, not only for weight loss but also for a healthy lifestyle, given that currently my legs pain even if I run for 5 mins and I have kind of given in to the fact that I am growing old (is 25 old? :-/). Also, since blogging is one of the ways I unwind, I have decided to contribute a piece daily (even if it makes no sense at all :P).

Let me keep this first post concise! Here's hoping that I will maintain my tempo for 30 days and be habituated thereafter! :D

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh sue you will continue , else the pool awaits you :D
    And please don't call 25 OLD..else i will feel ancient at 27

    ReplyDelete