Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekends!

Now, this one is very close to my heart, I believe close to everyone's heart. Anyone who works will know how precious Saturdays and Sundays are! :)
For me, I graduated in 2009 and then started job in Bangalore. But I was still looking for an MBA! And needless to say, I was a CAT aspirant. So all my weekends would go in CAT classes, mock tests, practice sheets. Not that I studied very hard ALL the time, but there was this constant pressure on me owing to which I never really went out or enjoyed myself on weekends. My roommates and friends would go, I would join at times, but then be guilty about it all the while!
Those days are past me, all thanks to our very own ISB! Weekends haven't been the same since Nov.15th!!
I have finally begun to explore the real Bangalore and the youth part of it. I get to hang out a lot more with my friends now. Simply loving it. Want to maximise on the fun and make the most use of weekends before taking the plunge with ISB! :j :s (although I have been made to believe that inspite of being super busy, it's going to be enjoyable)
All that said and done about weekends, here is a confession: even weekdays look much better now. There is enough work in office, but the pressure is somehow way less now! :)
I <3 weekends and I <3 ISB! :D

2 comments:

  1. Oi! I so echo your sentiments. I am loving all the free time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While i do not exactly refer to the same. I agree that life after ISB has changed. I used the weekends earlier also to travel and plan my small breaks from work. But after ISB it has been a week full of plans, hobbbies, get togethers and new things. I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete